We always keep ground beef in the freezer because the dinner possibilities with ground beef are endless... tacos, burgers, enchiladas, spaghetti w/ meat sauce, hamburger pie, chili, meat ball sandwiches, lettuce wraps, sloppy joes, lasagna, shepherd's pie, quesadillas, meatloaf.... etc.
While searching around for some new recipes to try, we came across this twist on burgers. This is a great recipe to use on a rainy, really hot or cold day when you're wanting a burger but just not wanting to go outside and stand at the grill. OR if you're not really into grilling, this recipe is great for you too!
1 lb ground beef (2S Ranch Beef of course!)
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon mustard
1 teaspoon dried minced onion
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste
5 flour tortillas
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
additional hamburger toppings you like (mushrooms, avocado, tomatoes, bacon, lettuce, pickles, ketchup, mustard, etc)
1. In a large skillet, brown ground beef until no longer pink.
2. Add ketchup, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper and cook for about 2 minutes, until all combined.
3. Take a tortilla and line the middle with a small amount of cheddar cheese.
4. Add some cooked ground beef and then top with your favorite hamburger toppings.
5. Roll the tortilla up and tuck in the ends (like a burrito).
OPTIONAL: You can either eat as is or throw on a grill (or even an indoor grill- like a George Foreman grill) for 3-5 minutes (just until you see grill marks).
This recipe was found on SixSistersStuff.