The possibilities are endless when it comes to cooking with ground beef! We always keep ground beef around and ready to use because you can literally make whatever you want with it. When it comes to beef we usually think "Texas" or "Tex-Mex," however here's something different! This is a recipe that I have been wanting to try! Please note: it serves 2 people and you might need to adjust!
8 oz ground beef
1 stalk celery or bok choy, sliced
1/4 cup baby carrots, julienne
1/4 cup sliced onions
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbs light soy sauce*
1 tbs oil
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
8 oz spaghetti (dry)
1 tbs dark soy sauce**
1 tbs Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
1 tsp dark sesame oil
1. Cook spaghetti per package directions to al dente stage. Drain and rinse; set aside.
2. Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add oil.
3. Brown ground beef, breaking up clumps. Add the garlic, light soy sauce, sugar and salt; stir to combine.
4. Add the celery or bok choy, carrots and onions. Stir fry until celery is bright green.
5. Add the cooked and drained spaghetti and the sauce. Toss to coat completely.
6. Turn out on a serving platter.
Read more: http://www.bakeatmidnite.com/2014/12/ground-beef-lo-mein.html#ixzz3i2Pt3OOj