While searching around for some new recipes to try, we came across this twist on burgers. This is a great recipe to use on a rainy, really hot or cold day when you're wanting a burger but just not wanting to go outside and stand at the grill. OR if you're not really into grilling, this recipe is great for you too!
1 lb ground beef (2S Ranch Beef of course!)
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon mustard
1 teaspoon dried minced onion
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste
5 flour tortillas
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
additional hamburger toppings you like (mushrooms, avocado, tomatoes, bacon, lettuce, pickles, ketchup, mustard, etc)
1. In a large skillet, brown ground beef until no longer pink.
2. Add ketchup, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper and cook for about 2 minutes, until all combined.
3. Take a tortilla and line the middle with a small amount of cheddar cheese.
4. Add some cooked ground beef and then top with your favorite hamburger toppings.
5. Roll the tortilla up and tuck in the ends (like a burrito).
OPTIONAL: You can either eat as is or throw on a grill (or even an indoor grill- like a George Foreman grill) for 3-5 minutes (just until you see grill marks).
This recipe was found on SixSistersStuff.