Dinner possibilities with beef are endless and they always make great leftovers. We are really loving this roast beef recipe, it's so easy in the crock-pot! This recipe comes from the blog, 'Add A pinch!'
- 1 3-4 pound boneless roast beef (chuck or round roast)
- 1 cup beef broth
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Place roast beef into the insert of your slow cooker. In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over roast beef and set the timer for your slow cooker. (4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on Low)
- Once roast beef has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about ¼ - ½ cup of gravy over roast beef.
- Store remaining gravy in an airtight container in the refrigerator for another use.