Southern Living recently posted an article, "How To Write A Charming Thank You Note." As we all know, thank you notes can be so important and are always a nice touch. They can be hard to write at times! Here are Southern Living's tips:
1. Handwrite the thank you note.
2. Buy stationery (we can help you, shop here)
3. Personalize it!
4. Even if it's late, send a note.
5. Take your time.
6. Send thanks for trivial things.
2. Be Stiff
3. Refer to specific amounts of money
5. Assume an in-person thanks is enough.
You can see the full article here!